Bioenergy DevCo (BDC) uses anaerobic digestion to recycle organics once destined for incineration or already crowded landfills. This process creates renewable natural gas and healthy living soils.
We finance, develop, construct, and operate anaerobic digesters that generate renewable natural gas (“RNG”), produce a nutrient rich soil amendment, reduce greenhouse gas emissions, create an economic development opportunity for our clients, and much more.
- Create renewable energy, healthy soils, and cleaner air
- Turn your waste management challenges into profitable economic development solutions
- Divert organic waste from landfills and incinerators
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Generate quality jobs and stimulate your local economy
- Build a sustainable future for your community
- Decrease your cost of organic waste disposal
- Create your own source of renewable natural gas
- Improve your operating expenses and increase your margins
- Streamline your waste management processes
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Add value to your brand by promoting sustainability
- Acquire a source of consistent high quality renewable natural gas
- Incorporate clean energy from reliable, sustainable sources into your product mix
- Use this unique supply of renewable natural gas for peak energy needs
- Reduce your greenhouse gas emissions
- Drive sustainable clean energy solutions within your service area
- Deliver a strong environmental and economic development story in your market
WHAT'S GOOD FOR BUSINESS IS GOOD FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
We're proud of our partnerships with global leaders in the finance, design, construction and operation of anaerobic digestion facilities. With 20+ years of experience and 200+ plants across the world, our facilities and microbiological processes are state of the art and truly unparalleled with guaranteed performance.